Our events would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
Patnering with us can work in many ways. Here are some ideas:
- Sponsorship for the running of the WCS society as a whole. This will include having your company branding on all our promotional material, including our website and Facebook page, in exchange for helping to cover the major costs involved with running the society for 2015.
- Sponsor a particular event. Your company will be able to advertise at this event and your branding will be put on all relevant promotional material, in exchange for covering the food and administrative costs relating to that event.
- Sponsor prizes for events. This can include branded items such as stationary, flash drives, diaries, T-shirts and sunglasses. Alternatively you can sponsor bigger items for special prizes, such as a tablet, laptop or cell phone, and receive a notable mention on our website and Facebook page, and special thanks at the relevant event.
- Give a talk at an event. Ideally this should be done by one of your women computer scientists. The talk could either be her experiences working as a woman in your company, or it could explain ways in which your company can provide opportunities for our WCS members.
- Offer internships. Your company can offer internships and vacation work to WCS members that we will advertise for you. You will feature on the relevant sections of our website and Facebook page.
- Sponsor bursaries. If you are interested in providing a bursary to one of the WCS members who are struggling to pay for their studies, we will provide you with the platform to find appropriate candidates and will advertise your support on your website and Facebook page.
If you would like to partner with us or hear more about what we can offer you, please contact us or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!!